Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Horus Heresy Project: Emperor's Children Xiphon Interceptor


I had just completed the assembly of the Forge World Xiphon Interceptor and I'm looking forward to getting this easy to assemble kit painted. I think the quality on recent FW products has improved considering the fact that my lascannons came nice and straight. I only have to fill some gaps in the wings and vertical fin.

I'm a big fan of brass etched iconography and added enough on so there would be no confusion as to which legion this fighter belonged to. I might add some smaller decals in places when I'm almost finished.

I decided to paint the pilot separately since I wanted to detail the cockpit interior
Rules wise I think this fighter will be a good counter to the Fire Raptor, which will be included in one of my friend's heresy army in the near future. I get a jink bonus for added defensive bonus and my rotary missile launcher rolls 3 dice instead of 1 on the vehicle damage chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment