Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Horus Heresy Project: Emperor's Children Chaplain







My Emperor’s Children chaplain is now complete. I originally wasn’t planning on including a chaplain into my army, but started to like the idea of having one because of some of the background in the early Horus Heresy novels includes an Emperor’s Children Chaplain by the name of Charmosian.

File:ChaplainRosarius.jpg
Chaplain Charmosian


Spoiler Alert! Charmosion dies in the battle for Istvaan III so I thought that my Chaplain would be his replacement in Fulgrim’s Honour Guard later in the Heresy.

I was able to grab an old metal chaplain off of ebay, which is no longer in production. I considered the new plastic version, but opted for the better priced option. I liked this particular model because it required minimal converting since his armour is Mk 6, very new during the Heresy. I added some etched brass on the banner and pauldron, and then painted in typical chaplain colors.

Forge World currently doesn’t have a heresy era chaplain kit so converting is really the only option right now. This was an easy and cost effective addition to my army and will add a bit of variety in my presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment