Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Warhammer 40K Old School Inquisitor



Get Ready for some Old School! Every now and then I will pick up an old mini or restart a half completed project out of my collection in order to wrap up some loose ends. Despite its age I still really like the old Ordo Malleus Inquisitor in Terminator armor. I remember back when this was one of the few inquisitors available out of the whole citadel collection. I’ve had it for years in a half painted state and decided to dust it off and finally finish it. Although I am not a big fan of painting white I thought it looked well on the inquisitor mini range so I had to apply the same treatment to this termie.


 
 
If you have any old models just sitting around waiting to be painted go and grab one to finish it up. It is surprisingly satisfying to clean up these loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment